live a dream life in Bengaluru
Bengaluru, formerly known as Bangalore, is the capital of the Indian state of Karnataka. It is the third most populous city in India. Owing to its high elevation in relation to other cities, Bengaluru is known for its pleasant climate throughout the year. Bengaluru has its roots in prehistory and has a rich and colourful history. Modern-day Bengaluru is considered the “Silicon Valley of India” owing to its contribution to the Indian Information Technology industry. Like many of India’s cities, Bengaluru has a strong cultural resonance about it. What set the city apart from others are its heavily modernized architecture, its cleanliness, and its pleasant climate. Visitors to the metropolis will stand in awe of its organized streets and buildings.
Here are some of the top places to visit in Bengaluru
1. Bangalore Palace
2. MG Road
3. Bannerghatta National Park
4. Lalbagh Botanical Garden
5. Cubbon Park
Things to do in Bengaluru
1. Take a walk through India’s first aerospace museum
2. visit the Venkatappa Art Gallery
3. Dig into a quintessential south Indian meal at Bangalore's favorite canteen-style eatery
4. Get pampered at Angsana Spa
5. Catch a violin recital at Chowdiah Memorial Hall
Book cheap flights to Bengaluru by calling Holiday Bazaar today! Our team of experienced travel experts is equipped to give you the best deals on cheap flights to Bengaluru.